Jerónimos Monastery is located in the Belem area of Lisbon (It’s walking distance from Pastéis de Belém).
- The architecture is beautiful inside and outside. You can read more about the history of this monastery from their website here.
- It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- How to get there: by Tram #15; by Bus #727, 28, 729, 714 or 751; by train – Belém station
- Ticket price: €10
- You can also get a combined ticket that allows access to Jerónimos Monastery & Tower of Belém for €12
- Ticket purchase is only available on site (no advance purchase available online), but when I was there in July, the line up was not too bad to purchase the tickets
- Hours: click here