About Tram #28 in Lisbon:
- Tram #28 is a tram line in Lisbon that’s famous for being the most scenic route
- The route includes popular tourist spots in the city like Miradouro das Portas do Sol and Basilica Da Estrela
- This is the tram to take if you want to go to S. Jorge’s Castle
- It’s a great way for tourists to see the city as it passes by all of the major districts in Lisbon. But since it is a popular route for tourists, it gets very packed and busy during the peak tourist seasons. But the tram runs every 15 minutes, so you can wait in line for a bit and wait for the next one, so you can grab a seat while you enjoy the tram ride.
- For the best experience of the tram ride and the scenic route, I recommend grabbing a window seat on the ride side of the tram.
- It is also the longest tram route in Lisbon.
- Price: 2.85 EUR/ride (You can also purchase an unlimited 24 hour pass for 6 euros)
- Duration: the whole route takes about 40 minutes
- Tram route starts at Praça Martim Moniz (nearest metro station: Martim Moniz)