Address: Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
- It is walking distance from the Seville Cathedral (about a 5 minute walk)
- April – September: 9:30am to 7pm (Monday to Sunday)
- October – March: 9:30am to 5pm (Monday to Sunday)
Admission: 9.50 Euros (Advance ticket purchase is recommended – you can purchase the tickets online here)
What is Alcázar de Sevilla?
- Alcázar de Sevilla (Alcázar of Seville in English) is a royal palace in Seville, Spain
- It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- It is like a smaller version of Alhambra in Granada, Spain
- The palace reflects influences from “the Arabic period, late Middle Ages Mudéjar right through to the Renaissance, Baroque and the XIX century.“
- When Game of Thrones was filmed in Seville, scenes were filmed inside the Alcazar as well. Click here for some of the images from the scenes inside the Alcazar.