- Located in Seville, Spain
- Address: 4 Calle Farnesio, 6, 41004 Sevilla
- Reservations: can be made online from their website (click here) or other hotel booking websites such as expedia and agoda
- Rates: varies depending on the season and type of room (ranges from 85 to 220 Euros). Click here for the hotel’s rates.
- Overall: Hotel Amadeus is a boutique hotel in Seville with a music theme. There is classical music playing in the lobby all the time and all of the interior of the hotel is decorated with musical instruments (pianos, violins, harpes, etc.). The hotel was very clean and it is also close to tourist attractions like Seville Cathedral (about a 10 minute walk). The hotel also has a rooftop terrace with a jacuzzi and you can see the view of the city from the rooftop. The rooms are small, but it was not a big problem for me as the hotel was clean and location was great for the price. Overall, Hotel Amadeus is a charming boutique hotel and I would recommend to anyone who likes music or anyone who likes to stay at a hotel with detailed decorations (as you can see from the hotel photos below).
- Tip:The hotel might be hard to find the first time as it is in a very narrow street. If you are going to the hotel from the bus station or train station, I suggest taking a taxi. I took a taxi from Seville Santa Justa train station and it cost 11 euros to the hotel and also 11 euros from the hotel to the Alsa bus station.
- For the link to Trip Advisor reviews about Hotel Amadeus, click here
Hotel roof top + Jacuzzi:
Inside the hotel: