Address: Plaza de la Encarnación, s/n, 41003 Sevilla
- Sunday – Thursday: 10am to 11pm
- Friday – Saturday: 10am to 11:30pm
Admission: 3 euros (includes a free drink)
What is Espacio Metropol Parasol?
- It is a wooden structure located in the old quarter of Seville
- It was designed by a German architect Jürgen Mayer-Hermann
- The shape of the structure looks like a giant wooden mushroom
- You can see the view of the whole city when you go up to Metropol Parasol
Tip on visiting Espacio Metropol Parasol
- I recommend visiting Espacio Metropol Parasol just before sunset time. When you go before sunset, you can see the view of the city in daylight, sunset, and after sunset. For sunset time in Seville, click here.