- Go see the Eiffel Tower – this is kind of an obvious one! But if you have the time while you are in Paris, go see the Eiffel Tower at least 3 times – during the day, at sunset, and at night.
- Visit at least one of the museums in Paris – if you don’t have very much time in Paris, then I would recommend visiting one of the big museums (Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, or Centre Pompidou)
- Take a day trip to Chateau Versailles
- Experience French dining – baguette, cheese, macarons, croissants, wine, escargots… the list goes on.
- Walk around Paris – walk along/around the Seine river, Champs Elysees, Quartier Marais, Quartier Opera, Montmartre… the streets of Paris are beautiful, you will fall in love with the city just by walking around! There are lots of walking tours of Paris offered by different companies. These tours are great as they are free and the guides are very knowledgeable. I won’t list all of the different tour companies as there’s just too many for me to list here. For a full list of walking tours in Paris, google “Free walking tours in Paris” and you can choose which one you like the best from the list ;)