Address: 28b Harding Road, Singapore (There are multiple locations in Singapore – I went to the location in Demsey Hill on Harding Road. For a full list of locations in Singapore, click here.)
- Brunch (weekends & public holidays) – 9:30am to 6:30pm
- Lunch & tea (weekdays) – 11:30am to 6:30pm
- Dinner (Mon. – Thurs., Sun. & public holiday eve) – 6:30pm to 12am
- Dinner (Fri. & Sat.) – 6:30pm – 2am
How to get here: You can take a bus from Orchard road to Demsey Hill area, but you will have to walk about 15 minutes from there. So the easiest way is to take a taxi from Orchard Road (about $5 -7 SGD).
* Tip: some taxi drivers have a hard time finding this place, so it would be a good idea for you to search the restaurant in google maps first and show the driver.
Reservations: can be made online here (reservations are highly recommended)
Famous for: good food & drinks, atmosphere, interior (both indoor & outdoors)
Recommended for: those looking to take a break from the busy touristy attractions in Singapore and enjoy a good meal;
* Demsey Hill is an area with lots of cute restaurants and cafes. It is a popular brunch spot on the weekends for the locals as well. Some of the restaurants I wanted to try in Demsey Hill, but didn’t have time to go were: The White Rabbit and House. So you can compare these restaurants too when you are deciding where to do in Demsey Hill.