- Located on the LasVagas strip (it’s one of the newer hotels on the strip – opened in 2009)
- Address: 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Best way to get to the hotel from the airport: taking a taxi – the hotel is about 15minutes drive from the airport
- Reservations: Can be made through the Aria website or other online travel websites. I booked mine through princeline by bidding for a 5 star hotel on the strip.
- Rates: The room rates start from about $160 USD/night for a deluxe king room. But the rates vary depending on the season, type of room, as well as the number of people staying in the room, so it’s best to check out the rates from the hotel website or other hotel booking websites.
- OVERALL: The location of the hotel is very convenient – it’s in the middle of the strip beside the Cosmopolitan hotel. There is a mall called Shops at Crytals, which is also beside the hotel where you can go shop for all the luxury good products. The hotel is HUGE, similar to other hotels in Vegas, but it was still very clean and I had no problems with the service at the hotel. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone going to Vegas.