- Located at Marina Bay, Singapore
- Address: 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
- How to get to the hotel from the airport: 1) Take the MRT to Bayfront station – Exit B, C, D, or E; 2) take bus#97/97E, 106,133, 502/502A, 518/518A,NR1, NR6; or 3) take a taxi (about SG$17-20, rate varies depending on the type of the taxi)
- Reservations: can be made online at the Marina Bay Sands website here, or through other hotel booking websites. I used agoda.com for booking my stay at Marina Bay Sands Hotel.
- Rates: The room rates start from about $300 USD/night. But the rates vary depending on the season, type of room, as well as the number of people staying in the room, so it’s best to check out the rates from the hotel website or other hotel booking websites.
- This hotel is very famous for the architectural design of the hotel (it looks like the 3 towers are supporting a ship on the top) and the infinity pool. For more pictures and information about the infinity pool, click here for my blog post.
- OVERALL: Before my stay at Marina Bay Sands, I have heard from friends who have been to the hotel or from reviews that the service at the hotel is not great, because it’s a big hotel. However, my experience was quite positive. From check-in to check-out, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is also very conveniently located – close to tourist attractions such as Marina Bay, Merlion Park, Singapore Flyer, Garden by the Bay, and Shops at Marina Bay. I was in Singapore for 3 nights and booked 2 nights at Marina Bay Sands and 1 night at a different hotel, because of the bad reviews I read about the service and the hotel being over-priced, but I wish I had stayed here for 3 nights instead of moving to a different hotel. And my favourite part about the hotel was, of course, the infinity pool. Lots of people stay at this hotel because of the infinity pool and once you experience the infinity pool experience on the 57th floor of the hotel, you will see why ;) Oh and another random fact about this hotel – the elevators are really fast! I thought the elevator at the Ritz Carlton Hong Kong was pretty fast, but this one beats it. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are visiting Singapore.
- For the link to Trip Advisor reviews about Marina Bay Sands Hotel, click here.