1. Eat, Pray, Love – Experience Balinese food & culture
- Experience Bali by spending a day walking around the town of Ubud – the arts and culture central of Bali.
- Visit the rice fields – a scene you don’t see in western countries
- Try Balinese food (Restaurant recommendation: Sari Organik)
- Visit one of the coffee plantations in Bali and try Kopi Luwak
- Try Balinese massage (very relaxing!) or take one of the yoga classes
2. Visit the monkey forest. Monkeys and rain forests – two in one. Definitely worth a visit!
3. Shop at the Ubud traditional art market. It’s a fun place to try out your bargaining skills and also a good place to buy Bali souvenirs.
4. Visit the beautiful temples in Bali (below is just a few of the famous temples in Bali, for a full list, refer to this website):
5. Relax at the beach/learn to surf: