Key facts/things to know before you go:
- Uluwatu Temple is another one of the must see temples in Bali. (Of the temples I visited in Bali, Pura Tanah Lot and Tirta Emupl Temple being the other ones, Ulutwatu was my favourite!)
- Located in the south of Bali island (about 35 minute drive from Nusa Dua)
- The sunset from Uluwatu is also supposed to be beautiful – too bad I couldn’t see it because of the cloudy weather :(
- When you’re at Uluwatu, beware of the monkeys. The monkeys here are more vicious than the ones in Ubud Monkey Forest! So make sure you’re not carrying anything the monkeys can snatch away from you.
- Admission fee: 20,000RP (price as at July 2012)