- Located in Arles, France
- Address: 16, rue de la Calade, 13200 Arles, France
- Reservations: can be made online through their official website (reservation recommended during peak seasons)
- Rates: vary depending on the season and type of room (ranges from 45 euros to 120 euros)
- Overall: I ended up staying at this hotel, because I went to Arles without booking a hotel and all the hotels I went to had no vacancy.Then one of the hotels tried calling around other hotels for vacancies and Hotel Saint Trophime had a room available. It’s a 2 star hotel, but it was a lot better than other 2-3 hotels I’ve been to in Europe. It’s a boutique hotel with the Provençal rooms. They also provide free wifi access (although it wasn’t really fast). I would recommend this hotel if you’re looking for having a provence hotel experience in Arles for reasonable prices. If you’re willing to pay a bit more, there is a hotel called Hotel Le Calendal that I found while I was walking around Arles that looks quite nice and has good reviews on Trip Advisor.
- For the link to Trip Advisor Reviews about Hotel Saint Trophime, click here