- Located in the western side of the Bali island, just north of Kuta beach.
- Similar to Kuta beach, Seminyak beach is great for surfing (as you can see from the big waves in the beach pictures below).
- Seminyak is a more upscale area than Kuta (there are lots of high-end resorts in the area).
- Seminyak has lots of little trendy local shops (retail & restaurants) in the area, so if you’re looking for a place to eat or shop, this would be a good area to do so.
[When I was walking around in Seminyak, I noticed lots of people carrying shopping bags saying ‘somewhere.’ It turns out that somewhere is a clothing store in Seminyak. I didn’t think I would be shopping for clothes in Bali, but this place definitely had lots of cute clothes. They also have an online store as well. To visit the online store, click here.]
- More info about Seminyak beach can be found here.