- Located near Kamala Beach in Phuket, Thailand
- Address: 49 Moo 6, Layi-Nakalay Road, Kamala , Phuket 83150 Thailand
- To get to the hotel from the airport, you can either get pick-up service from the hotel (1,200 THB per reservation) or take a taxi from the airport (for me it was 500 THB from the airport to Paresa and 700 THB from Paresa to the airport. Taxi drivers don’t like to drive to Paresa, because it’s located in a hilly area, so the meter reading doesn’t go up as much and it uses up a lot of gas.)
- Reservations: Can be made online on the Paresa website or through other hotel booking websites.
- Rates: Rates vary depending on the season, type of the room, and how long in advance you book it. I booked this resort through Agoda.com and with the early bird discount, I was able to book the Talay Suite for $321.16 USD/night (breakfast & free wifi included) in July. When I was booking, it was cheaper to book through Agoda.com than through the Paresa website, so make sure to check the prices on multiple websites before you finalize your booking. Late check-out is available depending on the availability of your room on check-out day.
- Paresa means heaven of all heavens. To go with this theme, the staff at the resort are called “Angels.” When you check-in, you will be assigned an angel who will assist you throughout your stay at Paresa.
- Since the hotel is located on a very hilly area, they angels provide a “buggie” (which is basically a big golf cart) ride to and from your room to various parts of the hotel.
- The hotel offers free shuttle service between Kamala beach, Patong, and the hotel.
- The main pool at the hotel is an infinity pool that looks over the ocean and it is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! There are many pool villas in Phuket (where you get your own pool outside your room), but I wanted to go to a place with an infinity pool. When I came across Paresa’s website and saw the infinity pool, it was like love at first sight. I had to book this hotel! And the pool was even more amazing in real life than in the pictures.
- For the room I stayed in, the Talay Suite, we also had a mini infinity pool outside our suite, which was a shared pool with the suite beside us.
- Although I didn’t get to watch it in person (as it was cloudy one day and on the sunny day, I was on my day trip to PhiPhi), watching the sunset from the main pool is supposed to be very beautiful as well.
- Overall: I LOVED my stay at Paresa. The Angels at the hotel were all friendly. The food was amazing (breakfast, in-room dining, and dinner at the hotel restaurant). The main infinity pool looking over the ocean truly makes you feel like you’re in heaven. The pool itself is an amazing experience. I highly recommend this hotel if you’re looking for a luxury getaway or looking to treat yourself :)
- For the link to Trip Advisor reviews about Paresa, click here.