- A boutique hotel in Bangkok in the Phranakorn district
- The hotel embodies the concept of slow life
- Address: 46 Thewet soi 1, Phranakorn, Bangkhunprom, Krungkasem, Bangkok, Thailand
- Best way to get there from the airport is to give the taxi driver the address written in Thai (available in the hotel website)
- Free welcome drink coupon
- Free breakfast
- Free wifi
- Rate: 2,200 Thai baht/night for a double room (for other types of room rates, click here)
- Book binding workshop, cooking class, and postcard-making workshops available
- Overall: It was such a cute hotel! It was clean, staff was friendly, and the breakfast including the coffee and fresh juice was great as well. The rooms are not big, but they have their own charm.
- For the link to Trip Advisor reviews about Phranakorn Nornlen Hotel, click here.