Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Infinity Pool
The best part of my Singapore trip? I would have to say it was the infinity pool at Marina Bay Sands Hotel.
The infinity pool at Marina Bay Sands hotel is on the 57th floor of the hotel and the pool is 150m long. So from the pool, you can see an amazing view of Singapore.
To be able to use the pool & visit the garden, you have to be a registered guest of the hotel.
If not, you can pay and visit the Sky Park observatory.
Sky Park observatory ticket prices:
- $20 for adults
- $14 for children (aged between 2 – 12 years*)
- $17 for senior citizens (aged 65 years and above)
- Children under 2 years may enter for free.
**Note: according to the Marina Bay Sands website, the sky park observatory is closing in September 2013.
Infinity Pool hours:
- 6am – 11pm daily (If you want to get a good spot at the pool, it’s best to go early. The pool gets packed during the peak hours.)
How to use the infinity pool at Marina Bay Sands:
- When you check-in at the front desk for your hotel room @ Marina Bay Sands, they will give you the Sands Skypark Pool Pass (see pictures below) for number of registered guests staying at the hotel with the check-in & check-out dates (Maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults, 2 children or 3 adults).
- The pool can be accessed from any of the towers (Tower 1, 2, or 3). You need your room card to use the elevator to go up to the 56th floor.
- They provide towels at the pool, so you don’t need to bring it with you.
- You can either change once you get to the pool, or change in your hotel room and wear something over it or wear the shower gown provided in your hotel room (when will see a lot of people in the elevator wearing shower gowns going to the pool!)
- Once you get to the pool entrance, you have to show the Sands SkyPark Pool Pass and they will give you a bracelet like this:
- If you take the bracelet off, but want to go back to the pool on the same day, you can just show your Pool Pass again and they will give you another bracelet.
- For frequently asked questions about the infinity pool, click here for a link to the Marina Bay Sands FAQ website.
Photos of Marina Bay Sands Skypark Infinity Pool: